BEEN THERE

I give motorcyles award winning finishes...LED LIGHTING...extended swing arm...POLISHED FRAMES...and more

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LATEST WORK

I just finished this motorcycle a couple days ago and the client was thrilled. 

The gold writing says NINJA
Its hard to tell but the whole bike has True Flames all through the paint work.


This side shows the smoke coming off the dragon.

Here you can see all the and paint.
We did a lot of hand painting on this work.There is so much gold that the reflections really enhances the whole thing.  
 The client wanted a Japanese dragon with a purple background. 
He gave a copy of a drawing and left me with it. 
He also wanted his helmet painted to match.
 Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Derrils Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
If there is a paint job you like, you can contact me to talk prices. 256.232.8619