BEEN THERE

I give motorcyles award winning finishes...LED LIGHTING...extended swing arm...POLISHED FRAMES...and more

Monday, May 16, 2011

LATEST CUSTOM


 ZX14 Kawasaki.......I gave this big bike a derril's version of true flame with colbalt blue and pagan gold over black and silver...

Custom scrolls with various size pearl balls floating in the design.













This nice ZX14 has a 240 kit air and ride suspension that adds to the over all look of the bike...
 I added BLUE LED Helios to each headlight...


I added a clear custom cluch cover with BLUE LED lights...


Here is the LED all lit up..



Custom Flames with depth and layers of color to give this motorcycle that look of a winner...

1 comment:

  1. This bike is beautiful and as always a very professional body and paint work. I've been letting Darril paint my bikes for about 9 yrs.now. He's the best!!! He has one of my bikes now doing a paint job on it. I know without a doubt it will be a show stopper. The last bike he painted for me was supposed to be in Cruiser rider Mag. but never did get with photographer to get story about it. It won so many trophies that I just started putting it in shows that I liked to go to. It was shown in Miss./ Ky./ Ala./ and Tenn. He does great work and one of the best around. I live in Tenn. and drive to Ala. to have him do ALL my paint work. We have another project CB750 SOHC Chopper that has been in the works for a few years (I need to get off my lazy butt and get this thing ready for him). Like I said he's the BEST!!! Wayne Malugin

    ReplyDelete

Derrils Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

About Me

My photo
If there is a paint job you like, you can contact me to talk prices. 256.232.8619